Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's Day Care Package

Being away at college, can be tough on the students as well as their parents.  I know it is for me being that my daughter is twelve hours away. Unfortunately, we don't get to visit her as often as I would like.  Sending her care packages is my way to let her know how much we love and miss her.  I gathered a few of my daughter's favorite things and sent them out in a Valentine care package to her.  


There are so many cute, free printable tags I find on blogs that make it easy to add a little pizazz to the gifts.  I found these adorable free printables here.

This tag is from here.




Gathered everything together and put it in a Valentine's bag.


Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day.
xoxo

3 comments:

suburban prep said...

What a sweet gesture.
I am sure she will love it.

Kris @ Driven by D├ęcor said...

Awww...love those!! I remember getting care packages at college being the highlight of my day! You are a sweet mom!

Lori said...

Thanks Susie for the sweet words on my blog last week! :)