Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Blog Hopping

When I stumbled upon Simple Details blog and saw the beautiful rug that she hand painted, I had to share.  I love the pattern and colors she used.  Go check out the blog to see how she did it at Simple Details.


It was love at first sight when I saw this snack all wrapped up in the cutest, but simple giftwrap.  The perfect gift for a neighbor, teacher, friend.  Go see how to ensemble this at Event Trader


I've been putting together a "Bag Full Of Sunshine" for a friend battling breast cancer.  I have most of the things bought and have begun assembling them in a yellow gift bag.  Today I found the perfect finishing touch for my bag at 6th Street Design School.  She put together a "little sunshine" for a friend.


For all kinds of DIY projects, check out Simply Kierste.  



And this You Tube video was just too funny not to share!!!
(Watch for the last two ladies!!!)

xoxo

4 comments:

pam {simple details} said...

You are so kind, thanks for the shout out! I saw the bag of sunshine too, and thought it would make such a sweet gift. Hope it makes your friend's day!

Katie Clooney said...

Just found your blog and love it! Love your little bag of sunshine.

Christening Invitations said...

Awww A little bag of sunshine! Everyone needs one!

Impressive Invitations said...

Love the design on the sunshine bag. A sunshine theme party invitation would go very well with it too! Have a great day ahead!