Monday, April 26, 2010

A Few Of My Favorites for Flip-flop Season

I love flip-flops. I wear them constantly once the weather permits. This means that my feet and toes must look their best. Here's a few of my must haves:

Bath and Body Works, "I Love Shea" foot cream is amazing. It leaves your feet super soft and silky. I feel like I just stepped out of the spa after I put it on.
Creative Nail Design Solar Oil for my cuticles. It's a great conditioner and instantly softens my cuticles and the rough skin around my toe nails.


My favorite polish for the summer for my toes is Essie Lovie Dovie. It's the perfect shade of pink - not to hot pink and not to pale.
What's your favorite nail polish for your toes in the summer?

6 comments:

Suburban Princess said...

I am going for a pedi this afternoon and taking La Paz-itively Hot with me :O) I am craving a huge pop of pink!

We just got Essie here in Canada so I am dying to buy every colour - I bought one yesterday but I am tempted to get another one today lol!

suburban prep said...

I love wearing sandals too.
I just haven't yet because other than a few days of late it hasn't been the best weather.
I need to get the toes painted soon.

mFw said...

I will have to try that lotion from bath and body! I love strawberry margarita by OPI! Happy Monogram Monday!

Beth Dunn said...

OPI That's Hot Pink and one other, I forget the name. But I love all nail polish-coral, pink, white-I love them all!
xoxo
SC

paige said...

love it!
just picked up a bottle of lovie dovie & chinchilly yesterday
& some cutiepatootie blue color too
they were out of the new fab lavender...darn

Collegiate Couture said...

I love love love the solar oil. I got a free sample last time I was at the salon. My favorite color for summer is lavender. Essie makes a gorgeous shade.