Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Easy Peasy Monogram

A girl can never have to many monograms.

I found an adorable green pencil cup at Target a few weeks ago that I thought would be perfect for my daughter's hot pink and green bedroom.

I loved the color and the pattern, but it needed a little something more. I already had a decal monogram in hot pink that turned out to be the perfect size.
In a few easy steps, it went from this...

to this....

I'm loving it!!!

(The decal came from Decal Monograms on Etsy.)

13 comments:

Suburban Princess said...

Adorable!

Emily Kathleen said...

So cute!

Preppy Mama said...

Adorable, love it!

mFw said...

So fun!

Decal Monograms said...

Thanks for posting baout my decals!!! Love the pencil cup- I may have to run get me one.

Style Sisters said...

What a fabulous idea! I love this...great way to personalize someting and it can can make a fun little gift too!

Thank you for stopping by the blog and leaving me such nice comments. I have your name in the giveaway. Hope you win!
Karin

Style Sisters said...

Oh I am a follower now! :)

ProjectHope7 said...

how adorable.. you always have the best ideas! thanks for sharing them!

cathy b
projecthope7 at gmail dot com

Jo said...

Very clever ~ it turned out wonderfully.

Jo

bevy said...

great idea... I know your cute daughter loved it! I would!

Carol said...

That looks great!!! I just crowned you a socialite!!! Check it out on my blog! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Melissa said...

Awesome! The monogram totally makes the whole thing pop! :)

Stacey @ The Blessed Nest said...

Very cute idea! Love monograms!! :)